ShalsTest firstname.lastname@example.orgTesting making a list
- Item 1
- Item 2
A test group to "kick the tires". Not for content or conversations, just experiments. For discussions about Groups.io features refer to the Group Managers Forum (no membership required to read).
Please check out my company's blog:
There isn't a tool in the description editor for inserting photos, but you can drag and drop photos from your computer onto the editor and have them show. You can then use the code view button to trick up the HTML of the image, if you like.
This is an example pasted from my computer. Note that when you do this it inserts a rather large blob of inline image file into your Description, so if you use the code view button you'll have to scroll your way around that. I believe one can also insert an image by drag and drop from a web page, in which case you'd end up with a remote reference to the image.
And just to see what it does:
meh, no logo.
- 38 Members
- 2,782 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.